Welcome to KAH Photography's blog! Here you will see sneak peeks from sessions, announcements for upcoming events, and possibly some little tidbits about me & my life.

Feel free to comment on the posts, and email me with any questions, or to book a session at photosbykah@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting! I look forward to meeting you & shooting your next photo session!



Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hodges Kids

Even though we were Provo for Labor Day Weekend, I was able to get a photo shoot of some pretty cute kids in. I might be pretty bias since they are my niece & nephews, but that okay! We went to the Provo Castle. None of us had ever been there before, but it was great! I can't wait to go back & do some more sessions around the rest of the grounds. But for now, enjoy the photos!









No comments:

Post a Comment