Welcome to KAH Photography's blog! Here you will see sneak peeks from sessions, announcements for upcoming events, and possibly some little tidbits about me & my life.

Feel free to comment on the posts, and email me with any questions, or to book a session at photosbykah@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting! I look forward to meeting you & shooting your next photo session!



Friday, August 27, 2010

Beautician and the boyfriend


Yes, the title is definitely a plug for my friend! She is an awesome beautician & a great friend! This was mainly a photo session for her, but he did join in on a few of them. I absolutely loved these photos - they turned out great!

























Thanks so much for letting me hang out with you guys & catch some moments in your lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment