Welcome to KAH Photography's blog! Here you will see sneak peeks from sessions, announcements for upcoming events, and possibly some little tidbits about me & my life.

Feel free to comment on the posts, and email me with any questions, or to book a session at photosbykah@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting! I look forward to meeting you & shooting your next photo session!



Thursday, October 27, 2011

Tolman Family {Ontario Family Photographer}

My sister & her family totally crack me up!  One thing they really enjoy doing together is geocaching.  Keep in mind, this activity isn’t something everyone loves, but if you like to be up in the mountains or just outdoors in general, it’s a great family activity.  The hubby and I have been with them several times, and have had a lot of fun {except for the ONE time}.

With that said, I have learned that you never want to mention that a geocache is located in the area we are trying to take photos with these kids around – they definitely wanted nothing to do with taking photos & wanted to just go hunt down the geocache instead!  After we explained to them that we didn’t have a gps with us, they calmed down a little & smiled for the camera a few times.








No comments:

Post a Comment