Welcome to KAH Photography's blog! Here you will see sneak peeks from sessions, announcements for upcoming events, and possibly some little tidbits about me & my life.

Feel free to comment on the posts, and email me with any questions, or to book a session at photosbykah@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting! I look forward to meeting you & shooting your next photo session!



Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fall Session Discount!!!

I absolutely love fall!  I might not be completely in love with the unpredictable weather, but I'm in love with the cooler weather, the holidays (and everything that goes with them), COLLEGE FOOTBALL, and the beautiful colors incorporated with this time of year!  And, because I'm in love with it, I decided to give you something you will love as well....SESSION DISCOUNTS!!

From now until November 15th, all Family and Senior Sessions will be discounted 25%!.  If you are wanting family photos for your Christmas cards, hurry and book your session now so you will have them in time for Christmas!  As for HS Seniors, now is the time to get these photos out of the way and get them checked off the graduation task list!

Call me at (208) 405-9161, or shoot me an email to book a session or with questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment