Welcome to KAH Photography's blog! Here you will see sneak peeks from sessions, announcements for upcoming events, and possibly some little tidbits about me & my life.

Feel free to comment on the posts, and email me with any questions, or to book a session at photosbykah@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting! I look forward to meeting you & shooting your next photo session!



Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Miss Amber - Part 1{Logan, UT Photographer}

While in Utah for the 4th, I was able to get out and have a great time with this gorgeous girl! {On a side note, some of the places we went were actually places I had my engagement photos taken, so it was fun to go back and have those memories flood my mind as well. :)}

We definitely had a ton of fun, and I know Amber has been dying to see some of these photos, so check 'em out!





No comments:

Post a Comment