Welcome to KAH Photography's blog! Here you will see sneak peeks from sessions, announcements for upcoming events, and possibly some little tidbits about me & my life.

Feel free to comment on the posts, and email me with any questions, or to book a session at photosbykah@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting! I look forward to meeting you & shooting your next photo session!



Friday, July 1, 2011

Couple Session Giveaway Winner....

And the winner is.....


JUDY!!!!


This was the hardest giveaway for me...not only because I loved all the engagement stories, but because I know all of you so well. And because of that, I had to bring the backup in to help me make my decision - isn't that what family is for???


Congratulations Judy! I will be contacting you soon to schedule your session!

No comments:

Post a Comment