Welcome to KAH Photography's blog! Here you will see sneak peeks from sessions, announcements for upcoming events, and possibly some little tidbits about me & my life.

Feel free to comment on the posts, and email me with any questions, or to book a session at photosbykah@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting! I look forward to meeting you & shooting your next photo session!



Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Upcoming Events {Senior Special - 2011}

Class of 2012, I know the last thing you are wanting to think about right now is getting your senior pictures taken. However, do I have a deal for you that at least your parents aren't going to want to pass up! Are you ready for it???

Book your senior session from now until JUNE 10th, and only pay $75 for the session fee. Yes, you heard me right - only $75 for the session fee!! Keep in mind, your session doesn't have to be right away - it can even be a month or two down the road for all that matters.
Disclaimer: You must be graduating in 2012.

So, spread the word to those you know who will be graduating in 2012 {or the parents of these graduates}!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment