Welcome to KAH Photography's blog! Here you will see sneak peeks from sessions, announcements for upcoming events, and possibly some little tidbits about me & my life.

Feel free to comment on the posts, and email me with any questions, or to book a session at photosbykah@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting! I look forward to meeting you & shooting your next photo session!



Friday, May 13, 2011

Mason - Class of 2011 {Senior Photography}

I have known Mason's family for about 4 years now through church, but really didn't know Mason until about 8 months ago when my husband started working with the young men in our church. Mason is a really funny kid {yes, he is still a kid to me}, however, he has some mad skills when it comes to tennis, and is going to be competing at State next week.










Good luck at State Tennis, Mason!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment