Welcome to KAH Photography's blog! Here you will see sneak peeks from sessions, announcements for upcoming events, and possibly some little tidbits about me & my life.

Feel free to comment on the posts, and email me with any questions, or to book a session at photosbykah@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting! I look forward to meeting you & shooting your next photo session!



Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Little Miracle {Infant Photographer}

Collin & Tonya would definitely agree with the title of this post - she is the greatest miracle to them. I still remember the day I received a text message introducing me to little Ashlyn - I was so excited for them to finally have a baby!!!

Due to them traveling to pick her up, schedule conflicts and sickness, Ashlyn was a little older than normal for her first photo session, but I didn't care one bit - I was just so excited to document this part of their life for them.

Ashlyn is such a sweet baby, and seems to be so content almost all the time. She is so lucky to have such great parents who absolutely adore her!!





















Thanks Robertsons for letting me come document your life together as a family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment