Welcome to KAH Photography's blog! Here you will see sneak peeks from sessions, announcements for upcoming events, and possibly some little tidbits about me & my life.

Feel free to comment on the posts, and email me with any questions, or to book a session at photosbykah@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting! I look forward to meeting you & shooting your next photo session!



Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Michael Family

Every 6 months I get so excited because I know I will be seeing these cute little girls. It has been so fun to watch them grow!!


















Thanks Michael Family for letting me help catch all those cute memories with you!! Can't wait to do fall photos with you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Those are some really cute pictures, I can't wait to do some more!! I'm thinking a caching trip would be fun too.

    ReplyDelete