Welcome to KAH Photography's blog! Here you will see sneak peeks from sessions, announcements for upcoming events, and possibly some little tidbits about me & my life.

Feel free to comment on the posts, and email me with any questions, or to book a session at photosbykah@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting! I look forward to meeting you & shooting your next photo session!



Saturday, December 18, 2010

I Love To See The Temple....

A few weeks ago, Roger & I were able to go down to Utah for a special family event. While we were there, we made a stop in at Temple Square in Salt Lake. Roger had never seen the Christmas lights they have displayed during this season, and I had never really photographed the Salt Lake Temple before, so it was a great trip for both of us. It was a really foggy evening, which I felt totally added to the photos. Let me know what you think! Enjoy!









1 comment:

  1. That really was some great views of the temple. I agree the fog really gave it a neat glow. I liked them.

    ReplyDelete