Welcome to KAH Photography's blog! Here you will see sneak peeks from sessions, announcements for upcoming events, and possibly some little tidbits about me & my life.

Feel free to comment on the posts, and email me with any questions, or to book a session at photosbykah@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting! I look forward to meeting you & shooting your next photo session!



Thursday, November 11, 2010

Hodges Family {F-Session}

I'm pretty fond of this family, and now that little baby is here I was able to take actual family photos {including Mom & Dad}!!! We were kind of short for time, but I think we were able to get some really cute ones!

































Thanks for letting me have even more fun with your family! Can't wait to see you guys soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment