Welcome to KAH Photography's blog! Here you will see sneak peeks from sessions, announcements for upcoming events, and possibly some little tidbits about me & my life.

Feel free to comment on the posts, and email me with any questions, or to book a session at photosbykah@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting! I look forward to meeting you & shooting your next photo session!



Wednesday, November 3, 2010

NEGLECTED!!!

How does life seem to get so darn busy!?!  The month of October was wonderful, but full every week between photo sessions, additional hours with my full time job, trying to get projects done around our house, a wonderful "all-day date" with my hubby, pumpkin carving parties, and of course....HALLOWEEN!!!  The only problem, is that I've been so busy that I have gotten them up on my facebook page, but haven't gotten all of them up on here!  So...don't be surprised if you see a TON of posts on here the next few days.  STAY TUNED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment