Welcome to KAH Photography's blog! Here you will see sneak peeks from sessions, announcements for upcoming events, and possibly some little tidbits about me & my life.

Feel free to comment on the posts, and email me with any questions, or to book a session at photosbykah@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting! I look forward to meeting you & shooting your next photo session!



Sunday, June 13, 2010

Kailey - Senior Session

I'm a little late at posting this, but better late than never, right!?!

I had so much fun taking Kailey's senior pictures. Not only was it such a great day, but Kailey is such an easy-going girl! She was so willing to do whatever - I loved it!

Check out these photos!









Thanks for such a great time Kailey. Hope to see you and your family soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment