Welcome to KAH Photography's blog! Here you will see sneak peeks from sessions, announcements for upcoming events, and possibly some little tidbits about me & my life.

Feel free to comment on the posts, and email me with any questions, or to book a session at photosbykah@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting! I look forward to meeting you & shooting your next photo session!



Saturday, January 30, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy...

I can't believe I haven't posted anything for a month! I'm not going to lie, I think it has been at least two weeks since I posted on my personal blog - I'm such a slacker!

Between work getting a little bit more hectic & working on my upcoming website [which is almost complete!], I have kind of put the blog to the side. Don't worry, I will be posting pictures soon! In fact, I'm hoping to post some by the end of this weekend or beginning of next week. I actually took these pictures a month ago, but there is a reason I haven't posted them yet. I can't divulge any information at this time, but you will understand when I actually post the pictures & explain the story.

I also have a new present arriving on Wednesday! Feast your eyes on this beauty!



You have no idea how long I have been wanting one of these babies! I can't wait to use it & hopefully get some awesome photos of you and your families!

No comments:

Post a Comment