Welcome to KAH Photography's blog! Here you will see sneak peeks from sessions, announcements for upcoming events, and possibly some little tidbits about me & my life.

Feel free to comment on the posts, and email me with any questions, or to book a session at photosbykah@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting! I look forward to meeting you & shooting your next photo session!



Saturday, October 1, 2011

Kimberly {Boise Photographer}

I don't know what else to say than 'Isn't she just absolutely gorgeous!?!?!'  Not only is she gorgeous, but she is a great hair stylist.  If you are ever in the need for one, give me a call & I will hook you up with her info.  :)

We had such a great time at our session, and there are so many great photos that I'm having a hard time choosing just a few...so you are getting a lot more than 'just a few.'










Kimberly, thanks so much for going out with me and letting me get some awesome photos of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment