Welcome to KAH Photography's blog! Here you will see sneak peeks from sessions, announcements for upcoming events, and possibly some little tidbits about me & my life.

Feel free to comment on the posts, and email me with any questions, or to book a session at photosbykah@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting! I look forward to meeting you & shooting your next photo session!



Sunday, August 14, 2011

Larry + Judy: 40 years of L.O.V.E.

I was so excited for this session.  Judy was my winner from my most recent session giveaway.  Even though she didn't think they fit the bill for an engagement couple {I understand that after 40 years, you definitely aren't a newly engaged couple or anything}, however, that doesn't mean that I won't take photos of a happily married {did I mention for 40 years!!!} couple!  :)

I was a little concerned the evening of their session simply because of the dog gone wind.  However, I really think we were able to capture some pretty awesome photos.  Oh, and can I just say that make the cutest Bronco fans!  Check 'em out!








Larry & Judy, thanks for letting me capture some snapshots of your wonderful life together.  You two are a perfect example of what a real marriage should be like!!

No comments:

Post a Comment