Welcome to KAH Photography's blog! Here you will see sneak peeks from sessions, announcements for upcoming events, and possibly some little tidbits about me & my life.

Feel free to comment on the posts, and email me with any questions, or to book a session at photosbykah@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting! I look forward to meeting you & shooting your next photo session!



Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Giving Back {Referral Program}

Lately, I have been doing a lot of thinking about how LUCKY I am to have such great clients. If it wasn't for you allowing me to be your photographer, and for you referring me to your friends and family, I wouldn't be where I am today. So...in order for me to really say THANK YOU!!!, I have now formed the KAH Photography Referral Program!!


Basically, every time you refer a new friend or family member to me and they book a session, you will get REWARDED by receiving a print credit towards your most recent photo session!!


How will I know you referred them??
Your name will need to be mentioned before the session is booked.


Do these reward credits ever expire?
You will have a full year to use your credit.


Can you combine reward credits on one purchase?
If you have more than one reward credit, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. And yes, you can combine two credits to be used on one purchase.


Once again, THANK YOU for letting me be your photographer, and allowing me to capture some of the sweetest moments/memories in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment