Welcome to KAH Photography's blog! Here you will see sneak peeks from sessions, announcements for upcoming events, and possibly some little tidbits about me & my life.

Feel free to comment on the posts, and email me with any questions, or to book a session at photosbykah@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting! I look forward to meeting you & shooting your next photo session!



Sunday, April 24, 2011

Anderson Family {Family Photographer - Logan, UT}

I'm a little partial to this family...it might be because they are family!

We had a family get-together, and so we took advantage of the time & headed out for some family photos {plus some with my Grandpa as well}. It was a little on the chilly side, but we all survived!












Thanks for letting me have some fun with you guys & get some great pictures of you!

2 comments:

  1. Those turned out really nice, I really like the one of Grandpa folding his arms, he looks like he is ready to be done!! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job,
    I did like the photos. I know they were all cold, at least grandpa commented on it. I liked them all.

    ReplyDelete